Achieving your Best Possible Assessment in the Talent Management Suites (TM) Magic Quadrant.
Getting your company recognized in the Gartner TM Magic Quadrant can reap huge rewards for your business and help grow your sales pipeline. But it isn’t easy.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Do you want your business or company listed on the next version of this MQ?
We can help you, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Talent Management Suites MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the TM Magic Quadrant.
Our clients tell us that we really help them in this area.
“The Skills Connection offer strong knowledge and experience. I would certainly recommend them as they have provided excellent advice and enhancement to our analyst relations effort and they have helped us improve our position with the analyst community. They are easy to work with and most importantly help drive tangible, positive results through their valuable advice, assistance and useful coaching.”
We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Talent Management Suites Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
See what some of the companies listed on the TM Magic Quadrant are saying about it:
Some of the companies listed in the latest version of the Talent Management Suites (TMS) MQ include:
Cornerstone OnDemand, Halogen Software, Haufe, Oracle, Saba, SAP (SuccessFactors), Skillsoft (SumTotal Systems), Talentsoft, Technomedia
Access the Magic Quadrant document
Magic Quadrant for Talent Management Suites*
*In 2019 Gartner announced they were retiring the Magic Quadrant for Talent Management Suites. Instead, Talent Management functionality is assessed as part of the Magic Quadrant for HCM suites. To access this latest information click below:
Magic Quadrant for Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises