The Skills Connection.
The Analyst Experts
Since 2009 The Skills Connection have helped over 120 technology firms to get the best ROI from analyst engagement.
I want to get the best possible position on the MQ or Wave grid
Getting your technology company recognized in analyst assessments like Gartner’s Magic Quadrant can reap huge rewards for your business and help grow your sales pipeline. But it isn’t always easy.
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating. So to help you, we have compiled a unique set of insights and advice to help you to better understand the issues and set you on the path to success. Visit How to succeed at MQ or Wave Assessments to learn more.
I want the analysts to hear my story.
How can I stand out from the crowd?
Whether you are involved with an assessment or not, helping the analysts to understand your story is an important strategy for your business, given the influence they have with buyers.
- Maybe you have already tried engaging with analysts but they don’t recognize your message?
- Do you feel that the analysts don’t ‘get’ you or your market?
- Or do you feel that it’s all ‘pay to play’, so why bother?
We understand these challenges and can offer insights and guidance to help address them. Our resources page How to improve analyst engagement offers a set of valuable videos and tip sheets to help you understand the keys to success.
I want to engage the analysts.
Where do I start?
If you have not previously engaged with the analyst community, the prospect can seem daunting. You might even be wondering if it’s worth the effort.
But your prospects and customers are already talking to the analysts — so if you’re not, there’s a real risk that they will hear the wrong message.
If you’re asking:
- Where do we start?
- What do the analysts really need from us and why?
- How much work is involved and what will we get out of it?
Starting out with analyst engagement will get you on the right path. We’ve compiled some key insights from our experience as senior analysts to help guide you through the analyst maze. Watch the videos and download the materials.
How The Skills Connection Make a Difference
“You helped us to defy MQ gravity”
CMO (having moved from Niche to Leaders)