Are you on the analyst’s radar?
Every year, hundreds of exciting companies like yours see their future transformed when they are identified by Gartner’s analysts as Cool Vendors.
Cool Vendors are defined as innovative, impactful and intriguing – either for their technologies or their business or delivery models. The reports are among Gartner’s most widely read research, so analysts compete keenly to discover the coolest innovators.
Just making the right analysts aware of what you do is a huge step forward. It gets you written about and promoted and means you’ll gain business from analyst referrals. If you’re then named as a Cool Vendor, the sky’s the limit – many go on to attract investors or end up being bought out by tech giants like Google, IBM, Intel, Facebook and Apple.
Our Cool Vendor Tune-Up is the only structured programme specifically designed to put you on the analyst’s radar, win you high-profile coverage and recommendations and maximise your chances of achieving Cool Vendor status.
What we can do for you:
- Identify and shape the key information Gartner needs to know about you
- Put you directly in touch with the relevant analyst (not all analysts are created equal)
- Work with you to develop and fine-tune your initial analyst briefing
- Prepare you, coach you and rehearse you to deliver a great analyst presentation
- Help build a profitable relationship with the analyst that will pay off, in terms of a higher profile, analyst mentions, business referrals and potential recognition as one of this year’s Cool Vendors
To find out more about our services and discuss how we can help you, contact us now.
To get referral business, coverage, maybe even endorsement as a Cool Vendor, you need to let the right analyst know you’re there
“Better analyst communication = analyst recommendations = $$$”
CEO, Medium Enterprise Computer Software Company