Stay top of mind with the analyst community
Surveys (such as Edelman and Vanson Bourne) regularly show that analysts influence over half of all enterprise IT decisions. Your prospects will often request analyst recommendations before selecting a technology partner, so keeping your company top of mind with the analyst community is a key strategy to generate new business.
In a competitive marketplace, it’s vital to make your company stand out to be considered a company worth working with. This requires commitment and planning. Whether you have already engaged with the analysts and want help to get yourself heard, or you are just starting your outreach program, we can guide you.
As part of our coaching and advisory services, we can help you to:
- Clarify your essential story.
- Build and deliver clear, concise briefings that have real analyst impact.
- Identify the evidence that will prove your case.
- Ensure the analyst understands which prospects are a good fit for your capabilities.
- Keep the analysts engaged with the right information, in the right format, supplied at the right time.
- Identify and nurture the right references for analyst engagement
“Great stuff. Your inputs and advice were most helpful, and I believe set us on a proper course for improved relations with all our analyst engagements.”