Achieving your Best Possible Assessment in the Magic Quadrant (MQ) for Cloud HCM Suites for 1000+ Employee Enterprises (HCM)
Getting your company recognized in the HCM Magic Quadrant can reap huge rewards for your business and help grow your sales pipeline. But it isn’t easy.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move your dot’ in this assessment?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Do you want your business or company listed on the next version of this MQ?
We can help you, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises one. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the HCM Magic Quadrant.
Our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts is invaluable in preparing the best possible submissions
“The insight and experience they bring to the table about the inner-workings at an analyst firm are extremely valuable to ensuring we put the right information forward, in the right format at the right time.”
We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Magic Quadrant for Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
See what some of the companies listed on the latest version of the HCM MQ are saying about it:
Companies listed in the Magic Quadrant for Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee Enterprises include: ADP, Ceridian, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, Kronos, Meta4, Oracle, Ramco Systems, SAP, Talentsoft, Ultimate Software, Workday.