- This event has passed.
Five Big Shocks You May Face in Your Next Magic Quadrant or Wave (11am ET, 4pm UK)
June 20, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am
Responding to the long and complex RFI requirements of Magic Quadrants and Waves is generally a daunting prospect for any company, but with some of the “curve balls” we have seen recently it has increasingly become a worst nightmare. Being prepared is always the key and so in this webinar we will share five recent cases and what was required to beat each curve ball.
In this 20 minute webinar you will learn
- How the Gartner relative model structure for the Magic Quadrant can change your quadrant position even when you are doing well
- Why and how Forrester are changing criteria weights in some Waves just before publication
- How the nature of RFI responses is changing and what this means for your assessment
- How the Gartner “black box” approach is used to reduce supplier Magic Quadrant positions
- What are the best practice approaches to deal with all of these challenges to ensure that these curve balls have the least impact on your business
As a team of former senior analysts, with over 100 years of experience at Gartner, IDC, Ovum and other specialists analyst firms, we have written, reviewed and approved hundreds of such assessments. As advisors, in recent years, we have worked on well over a 100 different assessments for our clients.
Join our senior analysts, Simon Levin and Adam Daum, to learn how you can ensure you are best prepared for your next assessment and avoid a nasty shock. You can register here.