How to boost your Trading Platforms (TP) Magic Quadrant position
The Gartner Magic Quadrant for TP can reap huge rewards for your company.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Did you not manage to get included?
We can help you, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Trading Platforms MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the TP Magic Quadrant.
Our clients tell us that we really help them in this area.
“The Skills Connection offer strong knowledge and experience. I would certainly recommend them as they have provided excellent advice and enhancement to our analyst relations effort and they have helped us improve our position with the analyst community. They are easy to work with and most importantly help drive tangible, positive results through their valuable advice, assistance and useful coaching.”
We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Trading Platforms Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Well known companies listed on the TP Magic Quadrant (2015-2016) include:
Companies listed in the Trading Platforms Magic Quadrant include: Fidessa Group, ION Trading, FlexTrade Systems, Portware, Charles River, Azisoft, Torstone, Oracle, Savvysoft, Murex, Broadridge, OpenLink (was SolArc), EZE Software, Temenos, Orc Software, Thomson Reuters, Dion Global Solutions, Numerix, SS&C Technologies, SuperDerivatives, CGI, TCS, Almis International, ERI, Imagine Software, SunGard Availability Services, Infrasoft Tech, Infosys, TwoFour Systems, Misys, Eurobase, IT2 Treasury Solutions, Ferential Systems, List Group, Linedata, First Derivatives, Calypso Technology, Asseco, Advent Software (acquired by SS&C TECHNOLOGIES), Bloomberg ( BNA)