We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Supply Chain Planning System of Record Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Well known companies listed on the SCP Magic Quadrant (2015-2016) include:
Companies listed in the Supply Chain Planning System of Record Magic Quadrant include: Oracle, JDA (Redprairie Merged), Barloworld Supply Chain Software, Kinaxis, Manhattan Associates, ToolsGroup, OM Partners, Logility, Blue Ridge, Quintiq, Demand Solutions, SAP, SAS, E2open, Infor, AspenTech, IBM, Triple Point, Syncron, TXT e-solutions, Steelwedge