Achieving your Best Possible Assessment in the Gartner Software Asset Management Tools (SAM) Magic Quadrant (MQ).
Getting your company recognized in the SAM Magic Quadrant can reap huge rewards for your business, and help grow your sales pipeline. But it isn’t easy.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Do you want your business or company listed in the next version of this MQ?
We can help you, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Software Asset Management Tools MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the SAM Magic Quadrant.
Our clients tell us that we really help them in this area.
“The Skills Connection team work with us on a range of activities. This starts with our overall analyst engagement, including briefings and participation in various vendor evaluations. In addition, they are working with us on our user conference. This involves training staff on presenting, helping them to work out the right content and reviewing their draft presentations. Lastly, they are also a part of the team that is working to improve our product roadmap document; ensuring that all our messages are really clear.”
We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Software Asset Management Tools Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
See what some of the companies listed on the latest version of the Gartner SAM MQ are saying about it:
Companies listed in the Software Asset Management Tools Magic Quadrant include: Aspera, Certero, Eracent, Flexera, Ivanti, License Dashboard, Matrix42, ServiceNow, Snow.