How to boost your Social Software in the Workplace (SSitW) Magic Quadrant position
Increase revenue, improve your sales pipeline, get noticed in Gartner SSitW Magic Quadrant.
Can you answer YES to the below?
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Looking to get your business listed on this MQ in 2017?
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Social Software in the Workplace MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the SSitW Magic Quadrant.
Preparing for the the Gartner Magic quadrant is something we excel in
“The MQ has only just been published, however, we are confident this will result in new business opportunities for us moving forward. Money (and time) well spent.”
We know there are a number of difficulties when working within your Magic quadrant and understand your frustrations
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Social Software in the Workplace Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Well known companies listed on the SSitW Magic Quadrant (2016) include:
Companies listed in the Social Software in the Workplace Magic Quadrant include: Novell, Neudesic, Microsoft, blueKiwi, Moxie software, Intralinks, Redbooth, Zyncro, Oracle, Open Text (DELETE), Saba, Google, Atlassian, Telligent (Acquired Zimbra, now under the Zimbra brand, use the Zimbra record), IBM, Sitrion (formerly NewsGator), Twiki, Salesforce.com, Liferay, Traction Software, Igloo Software, Jive, Huddle, SuccessFactors (An SAP Co.), Bloomfire, VMWare, Box, eXo, harmon.ie, interact, Infor, HighQ, Tibco software