Expert analysis of your Small Cell Equipment (SCE) Magic Quadrant position (the Gartner)
Increase revenue, improve your sales pipeline, get noticed in the Gartner SCE Magic Quadrant.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Did you not manage to get included?
We can help you, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Small Cell Equipment MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the SCE Magic Quadrant.
Our clients tell us that we really help them in this area.
“The Skills Connection team work with us on a range of activities. This starts with our overall analyst engagement, including briefings and participation in various vendor evaluations. In addition, they are working with us on our user conference. This involves training staff on presenting, helping them to work out the right content and reviewing their draft presentations. Lastly, they are also a part of the team that is working to improve our product roadmap document; ensuring that all our messages are really clear.”
We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Small Cell Equipment Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
2015-2016 Companies listed on the the Gartner SCE MQ include:
Companies listed in the Small Cell Equipment Magic Quadrant include: Ericsson, Cisco, Fujitsu, Ruckus Wireless, ip.access, Nokia-Siemens Networks, ZTE, Huawei, Samsung, NEC, Alcatel-Lucent, Airvana, Spidercloud Wireless, Argela, Accellion, Airspan