How to boost your Session Border Controllers (SBC) Magic Quadrant position
Increase revenue, improve your sales pipeline, get noticed in Gartner SBC Magic Quadrant.
Can you answer YES to the below?
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Looking to get your business listed on this MQ in 2017?
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Session Border Controllers MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the SBC Magic Quadrant.
Preparing for the the Gartner Magic quadrant is something we excel in
“By working with The Skills Connection we gained an ‘inside view’ of what Industry Analysts are wanting to hear and a deep understanding of how they will interpret the information they receive. This helped us to tailor our messaging to ensure we pushed the right buttons, all backed-up by the necessary evidence to convince the analysts of our capabilities.”
We know there are a number of difficulties when working within your Magic quadrant and understand your frustrations
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Session Border Controllers Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Well known companies listed on the SBC Magic Quadrant (2016) include:
Companies listed in the Session Border Controllers Magic Quadrant include: Dialogic, Huawei, Metaswitch Networks, Genband, Alcatel-Lucent, Oracle Acme Packet, Sansay, ZTE, Technicolor, Sonus, Italtel