We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your P&C Core Platform Magic Quadrant, North America responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
See what some of the companies listed on the P&C Core Platforms Magic Quadrant, North America are saying about it:
Companies listed in the Property & Casualty Core Platforms MQ, North America include: BriteCore, CodeObjects, Duck Creek Technologies, DXC Technology, EIS Group, Guidewire (InsuranceNow), Guidewire (InsuranceSuite), Instec, Insuresoft, Insurity (Bridge Specialty Suite), Insurity (Decisions Suite), Majesco, OneShield, Sapiens (P&C Insurance Platform), Sapiens (Stingray).