How to achieve your Best Possible Assessment in the Property and Casualty Core Platforms, North America Magic Quadrant (P&CCPMQ)
Getting your company recognized in the P&CCP Magic Quadrant can reap huge rewards for your company and help grow your sales pipeline. But it isn’t easy.
Can you answer YES to the below?
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Do you want your business or company listed on the next version of this MQ?
We can help you, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Property and Casualty Core Platforms, North America MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the P&CCP Magic Quadrant.
Many clients have told us the help preparing their submissions was invaluable
“By working with The Skills Connection we gained an ‘inside view’ of what Industry Analysts are wanting to hear and a deep understanding of how they will interpret the information they receive. This helped us to tailor our messaging to ensure we pushed the right buttons, all backed-up by the necessary evidence to convince the analysts of our capabilities.”
We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your P&C Core Platform Magic Quadrant, North America responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
See what some of the companies listed on the P&C Core Platforms Magic Quadrant, North America are saying about it:
Companies listed in the Property & Casualty Core Platforms MQ, North America include: BriteCore, CodeObjects, Duck Creek Technologies, DXC Technology, EIS Group, Guidewire (InsuranceNow), Guidewire (InsuranceSuite), Instec, Insuresoft, Insurity (Bridge Specialty Suite), Insurity (Decisions Suite), Majesco, OneShield, Sapiens (P&C Insurance Platform), Sapiens (Stingray).