Working within your Magic quadrant can be challenging and frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Procure-to-Pay suites for Indirect Procurement Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Well known companies listed on the P2P Magic Quadrant (2016) include:
Companies listed in the Procure-to-Pay suites for Indirect Procurement Magic Quadrant include: b-pack, Ariba (An SAP Company), Wax Digital, Proactis, Coupa, Perfect commerce, Basware, GEP, Oracle, Ivalua, Capgemini, jCatalog, SAP, Birch Street Systems, Elcom, SciQuest, Mercado Eletronico, Verian, Puridiom