We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Payroll Services Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Want to read more on the BPO MQ? Other companies listed on this Magic Quadrant (2015-2016) include:
Companies listed in the Payroll BPO Services Magic Quadrant include: Accenture, Genpact, Capita, HR Access (A Sopra Company), Xerox, Talent2, HP (Vertica), Paychex, Infosys, NGA Human Resources, Ceridian, CGI, ADP, SD Worx, SafeGuard World, MidlandHR, Intuit, Wipro, Raet, IBM, TCS, Aon Hewitt