Here’s a Quick Way to boost your Operational Risk Management Solutions (GRC) Magic Quadrant
Interested in increasing sales and growing your business, Sales and Marketing Directors tell us that being in the right the Gartner Magic Quadrant has helped move their businesses to the next level.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Did you not manage to get included?
We can help you, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Operational Risk Management Solutions MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the GRC Magic Quadrant.
Our clients tell us that we really help them in this area.
“Based on their extensive experience and knowledge with analyst companies, The Skills Connection have helped us to re-build our analyst presentation, particularly focusing on our company offering through relevant and effective messages.”
We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Operational Risk Management Solutions Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Want to read more on the GRC MQ? Other companies listed on this Magic Quadrant (2015-2016) include:
Companies listed in the Operational Risk Management Magic Quadrant include: Wolters Kluwer, Modulo, Nasdaq, Thomson Reuters, Sword Group, Covalent, Metric stream, Rivo Software, Enablon, SAP, Mega (DO NOT EMAIL!), IBM, Riskonnect, SAS, Wynyard Group, Resolver ( formerly BPS Resolver), Protiviti, EMC