How to boost your Network Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPSs) Magic Quadrant position
The Gartner Magic Quadrant for IPSs can reap huge rewards for your company.
Can you answer YES to any of these questions?
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Looking to get listed in your MQ in 2017?
There are many ways we can help you
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Network Intrusion Prevention Systems MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the IPSs Magic Quadrant.
Many clients have told us we have really helped them moving the dot
“The cooperation with The Skills Connection was essential for us to understand the Gartner Magic Quadrant process and how analysts really think. It has led to a significant improvement in our assessment by Gartner. Beyond that we have gained valuable insights in how to particularly focus the presentation of our solutions on the business value for our customers.”
We often hear these frustrations and challenges
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Network Intrusion Prevention Systems Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Well known companies listed on the IPSs Magic Quadrant (2016) include:
Companies listed in the Network Intrusion Prevention Systems Magic Quadrant include: Enterasys Networks an Extereme Networks Co, Radware, Stonesoft (a McAfee Company), Corero Network Security, Juniper Networks, NSFOCUS information technology, Cisco Sourcefire, McAfee