See how easily you can enhance and improve your Mobile Data Protection Solutions (MDPS) Magic Quadrant position
Being listed in the the Gartner MDPS Magic Quadrant can increase your revenue and grow your pipeline.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Grow your business, get your company listed on this MQ in 2017
We can help you, this is what we specialize in<
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Mobile Data Protection Solutions MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the MDPS Magic Quadrant.
Our clients tell us that we really help them in this area.
“The Skills Connection supports us through the whole Gartner Magic Quadrant (MQ) process; identifying the key messages, selecting and briefing reference customers and preparing the vendor briefing.”
We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Mobile Data Protection Solutions Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Read more on what other companies listed on the MDPS MQ are saying about it being on this the Gartner Magic Quadrant (2015-2016)
Companies listed in the Mobile Data Protection Solultions Magic Quadrant include: SecurStar, Dell Credant, WinMagic, McAfee ( is Intel Security ), Dell, Stormshield (was NETASQ), Trustwave, Symantec, EgoSecure, Wave Systems, SafeNet, Check Point software technologies, Center Tools, kaspersky lab, Sophos, Absolute Software, Becrypt, Trend Micro, Microsoft, Digital Guardian