4 signs that you need to improve your position in the Merchandise Assortment Management Applications (MAMA) Magic Quadrant
Want to grow your business and increase sales? By being in the right Magic Quadrant your business can move to the next level.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Would being listed on this Magic Quadrant to be good for business in 2017?
We can help you, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Merchandise Assortment Management Applications MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the MAMA Magic Quadrant.
Our clients tell us that we really help them in this area.
“The Skills Connection is extremely good at what they do. Through strategic counseling and hands-on editing, they helped us create a concrete, memorable, and credible submission to maximize our ability to move up and right in the Magic Quadrant and score well in the Critical Capabilities report.”
We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Merchandise Assortment Management Applications Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Want to know more about the MAMA Magic Quadrant? Here are some of the well known companies listed on the MQ 2015-2016:
Companies listed in the Merchandise Assortment Management Applications Magic Quadrant include: SPI, Just Enough, Periscope (McKinsey), Predictix, Galleria, JDA (Redprairie Merged), TXT e-solutions, Logility, 7thonline, Symphony EYC, Teradata, Soft Solutions, SAP, daVinci Retail, IBM, SAS, Microsoft, Quantum Retail, Manhattan Associates, Revionics, Island Pacific, Oracle