We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Merchandise Assortment Management Applications Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Want to know more about the MAMA Magic Quadrant? Here are some of the well known companies listed on the MQ 2015-2016:
Companies listed in the Merchandise Assortment Management Applications Magic Quadrant include: SPI, Just Enough, Periscope (McKinsey), Predictix, Galleria, JDA (Redprairie Merged), TXT e-solutions, Logility, 7thonline, Symphony EYC, Teradata, Soft Solutions, SAP, daVinci Retail, IBM, SAS, Microsoft, Quantum Retail, Manhattan Associates, Revionics, Island Pacific, Oracle