How to boost your Managed Hosting, Europe (MHE) Magic Quadrant position
The Gartner Magic Quadrant for MHE can reap huge rewards for your company.
Can you answer YES to any of these questions?
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Want to get your business listed in 2017?
There are many ways we can help you
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Managed Hosting, Europe MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the MHE Magic Quadrant.
Many clients have told us we have really helped them moving the dot
“The cooperation with The Skills Connection was essential for us to understand the Gartner Magic Quadrant process and how analysts really think. It has led to a significant improvement in our assessment by Gartner. Beyond that we have gained valuable insights in how to particularly focus the presentation of our solutions on the business value for our customers.”
We know the challenges and frustrations and understand the problems
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Managed Hosting, Europe Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Well known companies listed on the MHE Magic Quadrant (2016) include:
Companies listed in the Managed Hosting, Europe Magic Quadrant include: Fujitsu, Easynet, LeaseWeb, Rackspace, Claranet, BT, AT&T, COLT, Vodafone, SunGard Availability Services, Interoute, Verizon, GoGrid, Host Europe, IBM, SFR, Attenda, savvis (acquired by CenturyLink), NTT Communications