Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your Data Center Integrated Systems (DCIS) Magic Quadrant?
Being listed in the the Gartner DCIS Magic Quadrant can increase your revenue and grow your pipeline
If you can answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move your dot’ in the Magic Quadrant?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Did you not manage to get included?
We can help you, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Data Center Integrated Systems MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the DCIS Magic Quadrant.
Our clients tell us that we really help them in this area.
“We used The Skills Connection to guide us through the journey of building our value proposition for a new SaaS product, identifying and sharpening appropriate use cases, and collecting the evidence to support our suggested product positioning.”
It is challenging and frustrating as it is working within your quadrant, together we can develop a number of workable solutions
How can we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Data Center Integrated Systems Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Well known companies listed on the DCIS Magic Quadrant (2015-2016) include:
Companies listed in the Data Center Integrated Systems Magic Quadrant include: VCE Company LLC (an EMC company), HP (Hewlett Packard), Oracle, Dell, NetApp, IBM, Fujitsu, Hitachi Data Systems, Teradata, EMC