How to boost your Integration Brokerage (IB) Magic Quadrant position
The Gartner Magic Quadrant for IB can reap huge rewards for your company.
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Want to get your business listed in 2017?
We are experts, read how we can help your business
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Integration Brokerage MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the IB Magic Quadrant.
Many clients have told us we have really helped them moving the dot
“The cooperation with The Skills Connection was essential for us to understand the Gartner Magic Quadrant process and how analysts really think. It has led to a significant improvement in our assessment by Gartner. Beyond that we have gained valuable insights in how to particularly focus the presentation of our solutions on the business value for our customers.”
Many of our clients face similar challenges in working within their Magic quadrant
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Integration Brokerage Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Well known companies listed on the IB Magic Quadrant (2016) include:
Companies listed in the Integration Brokerage RETIRED Magic Quadrant include: Tieto, TIE Kinetix, Seres, HighJump Software, Edicom, Elemica, Covisint, eBuilder, GXS, IBM, Liaison Technologies, E2open, HP (Hewlett Packard), Seeburger, OpenText, NeoGrid, Comarch, SPS Commerce