Simple, straightforward advice on improving your position within the Integrated Systems (IS) Magic Quadrant (MQ)
Get notice in the IS Magic Quadrant and increase your revenue.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Looking to get your company included in this MQ in 2017?
We can help you, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Integrated Systems MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the IS Magic Quadrant.
Our clients tell us that we really help them in this area.
“The team at The Skills Connection is first-class. They are easy to work with, have an incredible knowledge of the industry, are quick to react, and really want to make an impact for your company. I would recommend them to anyone.”
We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Integrated Systems Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Companies listed on the Gartner’s IS MQ 2015-2016 include:
Companies listed in the Integrated Systems Magic Quadrant include: Nutanix, Fujitsu, HP (Hewlett Packard), Teradata, Unisys, VCE Company LLC (an EMC company), Lenovo, Cisco, SGI, NEC, Supermicro, Scale Computing, Inspur, Atlantis Computing, Pivot3, Nimboxx, Gridstone, IBM, Hitachi Data Systems, NetApp, Oracle, Huawei, Dell, SimpliVity, Maxta, Stratoscale