We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Horizontal Portals Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
See what some of the companies listed on the latest version of the HP MQ are saying about it:
Companies listed in the Horizontal Portals Magic Quadrant include: Adobe, Backbase, Drupal, Episerver, Hippo, Jahia, Kentico Software, IBM, Liferay, Microsoft, OpenText, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, Sitecore, Squiz.
Access the Magic Quadrant document
*From 2018 Gartner will be reviewing these solutions under the new Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) Magic Quadrant as it is felt to better reflect recent market trends. If you would like to see the latest information on the Digital Experience Platform evaluation and a copy of the relevant Magic Quadrant please click here: