We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Global Retail Core Banking Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
See what some of the companies listed on the latest version of the GRCB MQ are saying about it:
Companies listed in the Global Retail Core Banking Magic Quadrant include: Asseco Poland, Avaloq, Bankware Global, Bantotal, BML Istisharat, Cobiscorp, Colvir Software Solutions, Datapro, EdgeVerve Systems, Emid, Enterprise SpA, ERI, EVRY, EXICTOS, Finastra, FIS, Fiserve, Flex Software Systems, Gora, ICS Financial Systems, INFOPRO, InfrasoftTech, Intellect Design Arena, Intertech Information Technology and Marketing, ITS, Mambu, Oracle, Profile Software, PT Sigma Cipta Caraka, Rubik, SAB, SAP, Sopra Banking Software (Sopra Banking Platform and Sopra Banking Amplitude), TCS, Technisys, Temenos, Tieto.