Working within your Magic quadrant can be really frustrating we understand that
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Fiber-to-the-Home Equipment Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Well known companies listed on the FttHE Magic Quadrant (2016) include:
Companies listed in the Fiber-to-the-Home Equipment Magic Quadrant include: Mitsubishi, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Adtran, Huawei, Tellabs, Nokia-Siemens Networks, Sumitomo Electric Networks, Alcatel-Lucent, ECI Telecom, Motorola Solutions, Hitachi, Zhone, ZTE, Calix, Cisco