Three simple steps to achieving your best possible assessment in the Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing (EFSS) Magic Quadrant
The Gartner Magic Quadrant for EFSS has proven a success for a number of companies in your sector.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Do you want your business or company listed on this MQ in 2017?
We can help you, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the EFSS Magic Quadrant.
Our clients tell us that we really help them in this area.
“They were extremely knowledgeable about the Gartner process and their expectations. They went above and beyond working around our schedules to help make our response much better than we would have put together on our own. They helped us put all the information Gartner would want to see in a format they would want to see it in, hitting the points Gartner would care about. Their engagement was extremely valuable to help us hone in on our essential story to help shape our marketing message, as well to help with customer endeavors.”
We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Read more on what other companies listed on the EFSS MQ are saying about it being on this the Gartner Magic Quadrant (2015-2016)
Companies listed in the Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Magic Quadrant include: OwnCloud, Booleserver, Ctera, Hightail, Google, Workshare, Dropbox, Microsoft, Acronis, Novell, Intralinks, Huddle, IBM Aspera, Accellion, Watchdox, Citrix, Barracuda Networks, EMC, BitTorrent, BoardVantage, Alfresco, Globo, Egnyte, Druva, Code42, Box, Cortado, AirWatch (Now VM Ware)