We can help get your company into the Gartner Enterprise Application Platform as a Service, Worldwide (aPaaSWW) Magic Quadrant for the first time
The Gartner Magic Quadrant for aPaaSWW can reap huge rewards for your company.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Did you not manage to get included?
We can help you, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Enterprise Application Platform as a Service, Worldwide MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the aPaaSWW Magic Quadrant.
Our clients tell us that we really help them in this area.
“I would definitely recommend The Skills Connection. The people are what sets them apart. They understand the industry and know how to make an impact.”
We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Enterprise Application Platform as a Service, Worldwide Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Read more on what other companies listed on the aPaaSWW MQ are saying about it being on this the Gartner Magic Quadrant (2015-2016)
Companies listed in the Enterprise Application Platform as a Service (aPaaSWW) Magic Quadrant include: Dell, Pivotal, cloudControl, Mendix, OrangeScape, CloudJee, CenturyLink AppFog, OutSystems, QuickBase, AT&T, MIOsoft, ServiceNow, Fujitsu, Zoho, HP (Vertica), Microsoft, IBM, Indra Gnubila, Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Docker, Red Hat, Progress Software, Software AG, engine yard, Google, NTT Communications