A number of our clients experience real frustration when dealing with their Magic quadrant
How can we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your E-Commerce Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Well known companies listed on the EC Magic Quadrant (2016) include:
Companies listed in the E-Commerce Magic Quadrant include: BroadVision, iCongo, Elastic Path, MarketLive, commerceserver.net (now Sitecore) USE Other Profile, Vcommerce, Oracle iStore, Intershop, eBay Enterprise (Formerly GSI Commerce), SAP, Microsoft, cleverbridge, Oracle ATG, Oracle MICROS-Retail, Demandware, Digital River, Requisite Software, Hybris (Acquired by SAP), RedPrairie (JDA Merged), NetSuite, Jagged Peak, Access Commerce/Cameleon Software, Venda (Acquired by NetSuite), IBM WebSphere Commerce, Volusion