Although challenging and frustrating we can come up with a number of workable solutions to improve your Magic Quadrant position
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Deduplication Backup Target Appliances Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Well known companies listed on the DBTA Magic Quadrant (2016) include:
Companies listed in the Deduplication Backup Target Appliances Magic Quadrant include: FalconStor Software, Fujitsu, EMC, Dell, IBM, Riverbed Technology, Sepaton (Now Hitachi), Quantum, Exagrid, NEC, HP (Hewlett Packard)
Access the Magic Quadrant document