Although challenging and frustrating we can come up with a number of workable solutions to improve your Magic Quadrant position
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Data Warehouse and Database Management Solutions for Analytics Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
See what some of the companies listed on the DWDBMSA Magic Quadrant are saying about it:
Companies listed in the Data Warehouse and Database Management Solutions for Analytics Magic Quadrant include: 1010data, Exasol, IBM, Aster Data (acquired by Teradata), BMMsoft, Infobright, InfiniDB (formerly Calpont), Actian, MongoDB, SAND Technology, Hortonworks, SAP, Amazon, ParStream, HP (Hewlett Packard), Hitachi, Kognitio, Pivotal, Microsoft, MapR Technologies, RainStor, XtremeData, Objectivity, Cloudera, MarkLogic, Teradata, Oracle, HP (Vertica)
*From 2017 Gartner are evaluating these vendors and solutions under the name of the Magic Quadrant for Data Management Solutions for Analytics (DMSA) – to see the latest information on the Data Management Solutions for Analytics evaluation and a copy of the relevant Magic Quadrant please click here: