If you’re participating in the Data Masking Technology, Worldwide (DM) Magic Quadrant for the first time, where should you start?
Increase revenue, improve your sales pipeline, get noticed in the Gartner DM Magic Quadrant.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move your dot’ in this MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Did you not manage to get included?
We can help you, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Data Masking Technology, Worldwide MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the DM Magic Quadrant.
Our clients tell us that we really help them in this area.
“The team at The Skills Connection is first-class. They are easy to work with, have an incredible knowledge of the industry, are quick to react, and really want to make an impact for your company. I would recommend them to anyone.”
Although challenging and frustrating we can come up with a number of workable solutions to improve your Magic Quadrant position
How can we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Data Masking Technology, Worldwide Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Want to read more on the DM MQ? Other companies listed on this Magic Quadrant include:
Companies listed in the Data Masking Technology Magic Quadrant include: Net 2000, Mentis, compuware, GreenSQL, IBM, Camouflage Software, Dataguise, Oracle, Voltage Security, informatica, Solix, Privacy Analytics, Delphix, Grid-Tools.