We often hear these challenges and understand it can be really frustrating.
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Customer Communications Management Software Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
See what some of the companies listed on the latest version of the CCM MQ are saying about it:
Companies listed in the Customer Communications Management Software Magic Quadrant include: Adobe, Cincom, Doxee, FIS, GMC Software, Intense Technologies, Isis Papyrus, Kofax, Newgen Software, OpenText, Oracle, Pitney Bowes, Smart Communications, Striata, Xerox (XMPie).