Achieving your Best Possible Assessment in the Customer Communications Management Software (CCM) Magic Quadrant (MQ).
Getting your company recognized in the CCM Magic Quadrant can reap large rewards for your business and help grow your sales pipeline. But it isn’t easy.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move your dot’ in this MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Do you want your business or company to be listed in the next version of this MQ?
We can help you, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Customer Communications Management Software MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the CCM Magic Quadrant.
Our clients tell us that we really help them in this area.
“Yes. The Skills Connection has a holistic view of the process and were extremely helpful in crafting a narrative that resonated with the analyst.”
We often hear these challenges and understand it can be really frustrating.
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Customer Communications Management Software Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
See what some of the companies listed on the latest version of the CCM MQ are saying about it:
Companies listed in the Customer Communications Management Software Magic Quadrant include: Adobe, Cincom, Doxee, FIS, GMC Software, Intense Technologies, Isis Papyrus, Kofax, Newgen Software, OpenText, Oracle, Pitney Bowes, Smart Communications, Striata, Xerox (XMPie).