A number of our clients experience real frustration when dealing with their Magic quadrant
How can we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your CRM Web Customer Service Applications Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Well known companies listed on the WCSA Magic Quadrant (2016) include:
Companies listed in the CRM Web Customer Service Applications Magic Quadrant include: Oracle Rightnow, Avaya, Artificial Solutions, Kana a Verint Company (acquired Trinicon, Sword Ciboodle), Trinicom (acquired by Kana), Eptica, Presence Technology, Moxie software, Alcatel-Lucent, eGain, SAP, Oracle, Interactive Intelligence