How to boost your Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting, Europe (CEMH) Magic Quadrant position
The Gartner Magic Quadrant for CEMH can reap huge rewards for your company
Have a look at the questions below, can you answer YES?
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move your dot’ in this MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Did you not manage to be included in 2016 and want to try in 2017?
This is exactly what the Skills Connection does
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting, Europe MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the CEMH Magic Quadrant.
Our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts is invaluable in preparing the best possible submissions
“They provided strategic counsel over an intense number of weeks for reports critical to sales enablement and our thought leadership. Both by providing best practices and by working hands-on with us, The Skills Connection provided a clear understanding of the specific needs of the Gartner analysts involved in our Magic Quadrant and Critical Capabilities reports – exactly what they really need from surveys, presentations, and references.”
We know these challenges can be really frustrating when working within your MQ
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting, Europe Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Well known companies listed on the CEMH Magic Quadrant (2016) include:
Companies listed in the Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting, Europe Magic Quadrant include: Adapt, Attenda, Telefonica, Claranet, IBM, Fujitsu, KPN, BT, SunGard Availability Services, CenturyLink, Rackspace, Interoute, Verizon, COLT, Orange Business Services, HP (Hewlett Packard), UKfast, Host Europe, Peer 1 Hosting, Vodafone, Atos, NTT Communications