Achieving your Best Possible Assessment in the Cloud-enabled Managed Hosting Asia/Pacific (CEMH) Magic Quadrant (MQ)
Getting your company recognized in the CEMH Magic Quadrant can reap huge rewards for your business and help grow your sales pipeline. But it isn’t easy.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move your dot’ in the MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Did you not manage to get included?
We can help you, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Cloud-enabled Managed Hosting Asia/Pacific
MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the CEMH Magic Quadrant.
We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Cloud-enabled Managed Hosting Asia/Pacific Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
See what some other companies listed on the CEMH Magic Quadrant are saying about it
Companies listed in the Cloud-enabled Managed Hosting Asia/Pacific Magic Quadrant include: Telstra International, IBM, datapipe, IIJ, HP (Hewlett Packard), Sify, Fujitsu, CtrlS Datacenter, SingTel, Orange Business Services, Verizon, Rackspace, Dimension Data, savvis (acquired by CenturyLink), NTT Communications