Achieving your Best Possible Assessment in the Client Management Tools (CMT) Magic Quadrant (MQ)
The Gartner Magic Quadrant for CMT can reap huge rewards for your company and increase your sales pipeline. But it isn’t easy.
If you can answer yes to any of the questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move your dot’ in the MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Do you want your business or company to be included in the next version of this MQ?
We can help, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Client Management Tools MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the CMT Magic Quadrant.
We often hear these challenges and understand it can be really frustrating
How can we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Client Management Tools Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
See what some of the companies listed on the CMT Magic Quadrant are saying about it:
Companies listed in the Client Management Tools Magic Quadrant include: Symantec, Matrix42, Accelerite, ManageEngine, Microsoft, LANDesk, Novell, Frontrange, Dell Kace, Absolute Software, BMC, IBM, CA