Achieving your Best Possible Assessment in the Application Delivery Controllers (ADC) Magic Quadrant (MQ)
Getting your company recognized in the ADC Magic Quadrant can reap huge rewards for your business and help grow your sales pipeline. But it isn’t easy.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Do you want your business or company listed on the next version of this MQ?
We can help you, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Application Delivery Controllers’ MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the ADC Magic Quadrant.
Our clients tell us that we really help them in this area.
“The Skills Connection is extremely good at what they do. Through strategic counseling and hands-on editing, they helped us create a concrete, memorable, and credible submission to maximize our ability to move up and right in the Magic Quadrant and score well in the Critical Capabilities report.”
We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Application Delivery Controllers Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, and great references.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.