Why buyers will rely far more on analysts in the age of COVID-19. An action plan (11am ET, 4pm UK)
May 20 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am
Suddenly, we’re living in a changed world. With travel restricted and conferences, shows and face-to-face meetings ruled out, buyers are finding it significantly harder to compare products and services and discover the right suppliers to meet their needs.
As a result, the IT analyst channel has become more important than ever as a way of getting your business in front of prospects.
In this webinar, we will explore how COVID-19 is affecting the technology marketing mix, where in the buying cycle analysts are increasing as a component of the buying process, and what this means in terms of the actions you need to be taking, in the next 9-12 months, to ensure you can maximize the pipeline for your business in this changed world.
We will cover:
- How has COVID-19 affected buyers standard processes in 2020?
- Where are the gaps in the 2020 buying process?
- Where do IT analysts fill any of these gaps and why are they relevant?
- How do analyst engagement strategies overall need to change in response?
- What is the impact for major assessments like Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves?
Join our two co-founders, Simon Levin and Joel Wecksell to understand what is changing and how you can ensure you don’t end up being one of the many firms who will be further damaged by this new normal.
You can register here.
In this 30 minute webinar, we will be presenting our 2020 primary research survey findings and offering evidence-based advice for improving your Magic Quadrant and Wave submissions.