How can you use analysts like Gartner to drive revenue – without the need to re-mortgage your house? (11am ET, 4pm UK)
November 17, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am
2020 has been a year like no other, and 2021 will start in much the same way. Traditional marketing activities like conferences, user events and seminars have evaporated. Buyers meantime have significantly upped their use of analysts as a way of researching markets, with buyer inquiries to analysts up by as much as 50%. Analysts are talking to your prospects about their needs, outlining the market of possible solutions and sharing their opinion of who to consider. The question is how can you make this unique channel part of your go-to-market program for 2021 and what would it cost?
In this 20-minute webinar, senior former Gartner analysts, Simon Levin and Jonathan Edwards will share how some companies have been able to generate as much as 50% of their pipeline from analyst referrals.
The webinar will cover the following:
- With Covid-19 decimating many traditional leadgen activities, how are analysts filling the gap as a source for business?
- How expensive are subscriptions and analyst firm leadgen programs, and are these needed to make the analyst firms work as a channel?
- How do you use analysts as an influencer channel without re-mortgaging your house?
- What is needed, and how much does it cost, to create an effective influencer program?
You can find out more and register here.
- The Skills Connection's Guide to avoiding self harm
Getting key analysts to have sufficient confidence (in your business, products and services) to recommend you to their clients is difficult. It takes concerted effort, appropriate preparation and relevant executive engagement if you are to get it right and get the right result. But the reality is most companies get it wrong and get truly disappointing results.