We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Intrusion Prevention Systems Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Companies listed on the Gartner’s IPS MQ included: NSFOCUS information technology, Stonesoft (a McAfee Company), IBM, Huawei, Radware, Cisco, Cisco Sourcefire, HP (Hewlett Packard), McAfee (is Intel Security)
*From 2017 Gartner are evaluating these vendors and solutions under the name of the Magic Quadrant for Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDPS) – to see the latest information on the Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems evaluation and a copy of the relevant Magic Quadrant please click here: