We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Digital Experience Platforms Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
See what some of the companies listed on the latest version of the DXP MQ are saying about it:
Companies listed in the Digital Experience Platforms Magic Quadrant include: Acquia, Adobe, Backbase, BloomReach, CoreMedia, Crownpeak, Drupal, Episerver, Hippo, Kentico Software, IBM, Liferay, Microsoft, OpenText, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, SDL, Sitecore, Squiz.
Access the Magic Quadrant document
*Until 2016 Gartner evaluated these vendors and solutions under the name of the Magic Quadrant for Horizontal Portals, however, due to a changing market this Quadrant has now been retired and replaced with the Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms.