We often hear these challenges and understand it can be really frustrating
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services, North America Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
How we help?
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
See what some of the companies listed on the DCO/HIMS North America Magic Quadrant are saying about it:
Companies listed in the Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services, North America Magic Quadrant include: Accenture, Atos, Capgemini, CenturyLink, Cognizant, Dell Technologies, DXC Technology, Ensono, Fujitsu, HCL Technologies, IBM, Infosys, NTT Data, SunGard AS, TCS, Tech Mahindra, T-Systems, Unisys, Wipro, Zensar.