We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Data Science Platforms Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Companies listed in the Advance Analytic Platforms (AAP) Magic Quadrant from 2016 included: Actuate, Alpine Data Labs, Alteryx, Angoss, FICO, IBM, InfoCentricity, Knime, Megaputer, Microsoft, Oracle, RapidMiner, Revolution Analytics, SAP, SAS, StatSoft
*From 2018 Gartner is evaluating these vendors and solutions under the name of the Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms (DSMLP) – to see the latest information on the Data Sciences and Machine-Learning Platform evaluation and a copy of the relevant latest Magic Quadrant please click here: