Achieving your Best Possible Assessment in the Advanced Analytic Platforms* Magic Quadrant (MQ)
Getting your company recognized in the Advanced Analytic Platforms Magic Quadrant can reap huge rewards for your business and help grow your sales pipeline. But it isn’t easy.
We can help you, this is what we specialize in
We are a team of former senior Gartner analysts who’ve written and reviewed hundreds of Magic Quadrants such as the Advanced Analytic Platforms’ MQ. We have an in-depth understanding of the factors for Magic Quadrant success and are uniquely placed to give tangible advice that will add value when responding to the AAP Magic Quadrant.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions:
- Are your competitors getting better results — even when their product is inferior?
- Are you struggling to ‘move the dot’ in your MQ?
- Do your references seem to say something different when they talk to you and the analysts?
- Do you want your business or company listed in the next version of this MQ?
We often hear these challenges and understand that it can be really frustrating
How we help?
- Use our extensive experience as former Gartner analysts to make sure your Data Science Platforms Magic Quadrant responses are the best they can possibly be to ensure success. See: Move the dot in the right direction.
- Deliver the best possible submission, by delivering a best-practice-driven survey response, a best ever briefing by delivering a differentiated essential story, backed up by evidence, great references and, as appropriate, a memorable focused demo.
- Make sure your references actually improve the result.
- Get the analyst to see your company/product/service as it is today and not as it was in the past. More: How to improve analyst engagement.
- Clarify and articulate your company’s vision in a way that aligns to the way in which vision is measured by Gartner.
- Get your company into the Magic Quadrant for the first time.
Companies listed in the Advance Analytic Platforms (AAP) Magic Quadrant from 2016 included: Actuate, Alpine Data Labs, Alteryx, Angoss, FICO, IBM, InfoCentricity, Knime, Megaputer, Microsoft, Oracle, RapidMiner, Revolution Analytics, SAP, SAS, StatSoft
Magic Quadrant for Advanced Analytic Platforms
*From 2018 Gartner is evaluating these vendors and solutions under the name of the Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms (DSMLP) – to see the latest information on the Data Sciences and Machine-Learning Platform evaluation and a copy of the relevant latest Magic Quadrant please click here:
Magic Quadrant for Data Sciences and Machine-Learning Platforms